The Grand Mesa Staycation
Welcome to The Grand Mesa Staycation with Bluebird Property Rentals. We’re beyond excited to have you!
This place is very special to us. In the past few years, we’ve really enjoyed renting it out to travelers like yourself. It’s a great spot to discover the city from. And isn’t the neighborhood just lovely? We have so many great memories attached to it, and we’re convinced that you will, too.
In this manual, you’ll find lots of useful information that we’ve compiled over the years to help our guests make the most of their stay. From instructions on how to use the appliances to recommendations for nearby restaurants and shopping areas, we’ve got it all covered.
We hope that you enjoy the place as much as we did.
Have a great stay!
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES
Check-in is from 3:00 pm and check-out is until 11:00 am. We’d really appreciate it if you could stick to these times.
If you’d like to request a late check-out, please contact us through Evolve or any of the contact details provided at the end of this manual. However, please be informed that we may not be able to grant your request if we have a same-day check-in.
There’s private parking so you can park your car in a free spot facing the fence.
The garage is available as well.
Please message for the Wifi name and password.
We kindly ask you to read our house rules carefully and keep them in mind during your stay.
1. No parties or events allowed.
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No pets allowed without pet deposit.
4. Suitable for toddlers and children under 12.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms without picking up after yourself.
7. Please respect the noise curfew.
8. Please turn off the AC when you go out.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times. 10. Please ask for the current door code.
11. Please take care of the furnishings. You have to pay for damages that exceed the security deposit.
12. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
13. Please do your dishes.
14. Please take the trash out before you leave.
15. No illegal substances are allowed on the premises.
HOW TO USE APPLIANCES
You can adjust the temperature using the thermostat on the living room wall. However, please try to keep it between 70 and 78 degrees, and don’t leave the A/C running when you leave the apartment.
Washer and dryer:
The washer and dryer are in the kitchen.
The coffee machine is easier to use than it looks: just follow the instructions on the side.
You’ll find the dishwasher soap in a basket on the kitchen counter or under the sink. The most efficient program to use is the one labeled ‘Eco’ with the 1-hour setting if you choose to use the dishwasher connected to the sink.
The Grand Mesa Staycation
Kick back, relax, and let ‘The Healing House of the Grand Mesa Staycation’ take care of the rest! Surrounded by mountain views, this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental provides the perfect setting for your next Grand Mesa in the bread basket of the Rockies retreat. Spend sunny afternoons enjoying a backyard picnic or soaking in the swim spa. Should you need a change of scenery, check out the nearby Gunnison River or pick up the pace and head out to the Grand Mesa for a day trip. Experience the best of Orchard City from this gorgeous spot! Eckert is a neighborhood within the boundaries of the incorporated town of Orchard City in Delta County. There is a U.S. Post Office in Eckert, the ZIP Code for which is 81418.
Fire Pit | 5,035 Sq Ft | Pet Friendly w/ Fee Boasting a spacious backyard brimming with amenities, an open and airy interior, and entertainment for all ages, this beautiful home is the perfect host for a relaxing family holiday or traveling professional stay. Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed from Sofa| OUTDOOR PERKS: Furnished patio, picnic table INDOOR LIVING: laptop-friendly workspace, Smart TV, sunroom, dining area KITCHEN: Fully equipped, drip coffee maker, toaster, breakfast bar GENERAL: Free WiFi, washer/dryer, linens/towels, complimentary toiletries, keyless entry FAQ: Stairs required (steps to access, 2-story property), exterior security camera (entryway), pets fee (paid pre-trip, max 3 allowed), PARKING: Back Parking lot (3 vehicles)
OUTDOOR FAVORITES: The Grand Mesa , Cedaredge , the Gunnison River.
Delta County Memorial Hospital : Distance 8.14 miles
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome–because we know what vacation means to you.
– No smoking – Pet friendly w/ $200 fee (+ fees & taxes, max 3 allowed) – No events, parties or large gatherings – Must be at least 25 years old to book – Additional fees and taxes may apply – Photo ID may be required upon check-in – NOTE: The property requires steps to access, and all 3 bedrooms are located on the second floor, which may be difficult for guests with limited mobility – NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera located above the entryway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces – NOTE: The garage and basement are off-limits to guests. These spaces are reserved for owner use and will be locked off during your stay.
– 12991 Highway 65 , Eckert , Colorado , 81418
– The property is named ‘The Grand Mesa Staycation’
– Check in after 3:00 PM
– The home is accessible via door code from the Guest Contact 24 hours before check-in.
– Please inform the Guest Contact of any problems or concerns upon arrival, so we can work to address these immediately
– Check out before 11:00 AM
– Prior to your departure, please tidy up the home by doing the following:
– Remove all perishable items
– Take out the trash
– Load and start the dishwasher
– Strip linens from all used beds
– Place all used linens and towels in a pile
– Turn off all lights, electronics, and appliances
– Close and lock all windows and doors
– Additional fees will be imposed if the home is found in an unsatisfactory condition, so please return it to the condition in which you found it
– No smoking
– Pet friendly with a fee (max 3 allowed). If you wish to bring a pet but have not yet paid the mandatory pet fee, please reach out to the Guest Contact immediately
– No events, parties, or large gatherings
– Must be at least 25 years old to book
– Please report any damages that occur to the Guest Contact
– The property requires steps to access, and all 3 bedrooms are located on the second floor, which may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
– The garage and basement are off-limits to guests. These spaces are reserved for owner use and will be locked off during your stay
SECURITY CAMERA INFORMATION:
– Your safety matters. This property features an exterior security camera located above the entryway. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
– 3 vehicles can be parked in the driveway
Should you encounter any sort of emergency during your stay, please contact the local authorities immediately.
Emergency telephone number: 911
The fire extinguisher is in the kitchen.
|Number of Nights
|Discount ( % )
|Bookings of 30 nights and more
Cancellation within: 15 days prior to the date of arrival and receive 50% refund.
Cancellations must be made by 11:59 PM EST on the appropriate day.